Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Griffith Observatory

So we're walking up to the Observatory and Bob stops, looks down and starts laughing. He sees the plaque of "Orbit of Uranus" and tells me how they always got a kick out of that one every time he came out. Then, as we walk up to enter the observatory, I do a double take at the sign up on the door. For a split second I thought it was a joke. Now, it wasn't only me, I then noticed quite a few people looking as confused as I did as they start to pull the door open.

This is the first time we've been out here since the remodeling and let me tell you... it's worth it! The kids really enjoyed the planetarium show and were amazed at all the exhibits on space and the moon and stars. We will definitely be going back soon! Maybe next time a little later in the evening to enjoy the view.



No comments: